With Bridal Season in full swing, we wanted to help all our brides by giving them a Guide to Bridal Shows.
This will help you know how to navigate the show, what to bring and who to bring!
- Make a checklist of services and accessories you need.
- Make a list of any design questions you have.
- Research the show’s featured vendors – prioritize ones to see and ones to skip!
- Pre-register for the event – this often saves you a few bucks!
- Pre-printed address labels are a lifesaver →
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring a water bottle – just in case!
- Bring a notebook and pen to take notes – take pictures too!
- Bring a credit card and cash – drinks are often served at a cash bar.
- Eat a small meal beforehand – but save room for samples, of course!
- Bring a trusted person to help – your mom or maid of honor will love being there!
- Encourage your groom to join – he can sample yummy food and delicious drinks!
At the Event!
- Look for and take advantage of special deals offered only at the bridal show.
- Speak to the people who will actually be involved with your event – sometimes the person at the booth is an assistant or only helping out!
- Proceed with caution – pay attention to which vendors listen to your needs!
- Be decisive – if you find a vendor you love, schedule an appointment!
We’ll see you at